Alternative Asthma Treatment Is Now Available For Asthma Patients
Asthma is an unceasing and recurring malady that often results in severe attacks that does not let the asthma patient respire. This is basically caused due to the extra sensitive lung conditions of the patient.
Even pollen grains, dirt, mites, animal fuzz, frosty air, extensive exercise or emotional disturbance cause the air to stall and does not let air enter the lungs thus resulting into sojourn inhalation. The muscles contract and cause the air passages to narrow down and the oozing of mucus also adds fire to fuel.
Asthma indications include intensive coughing, breathlessness and tensed torso resulting in sweating, high blood pressure and breath congestion. One should breathe substantially to avoid dire results.
It is believed that the deficiency of magnesium results in asthma and an intake of magnesium is the immediate solution to control the asthma attack. Certain instructions to follow include taking in only organic foods and eating a lot of vegetables and fruits.
Certain homeopathic remedy for asthma are also very helpful in relaxing muscular contractions and they help in neutralizing the airways to provide a passage to the airflow.
Asthma is surely not a small infection that can be dealt with at home or with personal prescriptions or diagnosis. In fact you seriously need to consult a healthcare professional to ensure the right treatment. Some possible alternative asthma treatment recommendations are inclusive of:
- Arsencum is suggested for those who bend forward to breathe and have severe attacks between midnight and 2 a.m.
- Aconite for attacks due to cold or dry wind.
- Carbo veg. for attacks caused due to humidity.
- Kali carb. for languid and listless asthma patient due to warm climate.
- Natrum Sulf for those patients who wake up with tight chest coughing and have morning diarrhea.
- Pulsatilla for green phlegm coughs.
- Ipecacuanha to be taken in case of excessive vomiting and excessive mucus secretion.
- Hepar Sulf to be taken in case of mordant and scornful coughing that goes worse in dry and cold atmosphere.
- Antimonium tart is suitable for extreme breathlessness and coughing.
- Psorinum for a childhood asthma problem
- Silica for attacks due to cold.
A lot of other homeopathic remedy for asthma can also prove to be effective but you definitely should consult a true practitioner who can guide you well and confirm a treatment for you that best suits your condition.Alternative Asthma Treatment Is Now Available For Asthma Patients,
Related posts:Yoga as a Natural Allergy Treatment
Mold Allergy Treatment
Alternative Drug Rehab Program
Migraine Treatment For Children